This week is down in my research plan for taking the first action phase of my research. I was worried that I was just ‘messing about’ with making a blog for the Classroom Displays group. Well, actually two blogs both called Classroom Displays one on James Falmer’s Edublogs site Edublogs and one on Blogger.

I wanted to see how they compare for ease of posting, style, ease of linking etc. Originally I thought I’d have to find a blog that would make it through the LEA Smartfilter (that’s a whole other conversation!). However as the blog is aimed mostly at teachers and support staff I decided this wasn’t such a big issue. This is partly because we now have a computer in the staffroom that isn’t filtered so no blocked sites.
Anyway, when I checked my plan for this week I realised I am doing exactly what I’d intended. I am taking my first actions in my research, adding a blog to the Classroom Displays Group.


One thought on “Action

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s