Saw this on Andy’s blog & couldn’t resist it! Is it a meme or something more useful? I’m not sure…… fun though 🙂
This is the one for this blog:
And this is for Classroom Displays:
The site offers some explanation:
Rules for interpretation:
1. The same text will always generate the same flower.
2. More text will generate more layers of petals.
3. The primary topic will be shown using the associated colour on the outermost two layers of petals.
4. If there is a secondary topic it will be shown on the third layer of petals. This pattern repeats, two layers using the primary, then one with the secondary.
5. If there exists a tertiary topic its’ colour is used to accent the edges of some of the primary coloured petals.
6. The number of little ‘hairs’ on the flower is indicative of the number of personal pronouns used in the text.
7. Rounder petal shapes are suggestive of emotionally positive terms (love, yes, peace) , and more elongated terms indicate negative terms (death, murder, idiot).