I’m thinking of updating the Classroom Displays blog theme. I’ve identified enough problems with the current one to make it seem like a good idea. But I think I need some help. Who better to ask than my Personal Learning Network? 🙂
My Wish List
I need a theme that:
- Allows me to post images without them getting chopped off by the sidebar
- Has a background that doesn’t detract from the images – nothing too dark or busy
- Two columns, otherwise it looks too cluttered for those without widescreens.
- IE 😦 compatible
- Uses a clear font in a good size, preferably not grey.
- I’d really like something that used blue lines underneath links – I know this is a bit old fashioned but then so are my readers!
- Quotes are set against a different background colour, have either 2 apostrophes or none. Not like this theme!
- No giant apostrophes
- Easily customisable header image – I don’t want to be confronted with a really complex template file to edit.
- Up to date – current for the latest version of WordPress.
If you’d like to help me find one, please have a look at the Classroom Displays blog and then either add to the wish list here or make suggestions for themes you think might work.