Today I am mostly….sneezing and sinusy. The day is dull and driech 😦
Wheezes – in the old fashioned sense.
However, I am not really downhearted. A good wheeze used to mean a good method of doing something, a good trick or a good idea and there have been lots of those this week. These are just a few:
- I have tickets to see the final dress rehearsal of a West End play tomorrow and I’m really excited about that!
- The birch tree outside our dining room window still has golden leaves that are shining in the tiny bit of London sunshine.
- One of my niche blogs proved itself yesterday and this means the start of another hopefully profitable venture.
- I discovered a really useful tool for getting articles written more efficiently (write or die)
- My class is nearly at the end of their course and things have gone well with them.
- Ezine Articles have finally decided they quite like me and have approved a whole raft of articles of mine. So lots of nice juicy back links and maybe some human traffic too!
- I discovered Likaholix which is a bit like a fun version of delicious.
photo credit: L`Yoshka